“A Real Taste Treat”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This past weekend we were very fortunate that our daughter's wedding was catered by Taste of Thai Express.

She and her partner (now wife) planned the wedding menu, and everything was absolutely delicious. The appetizers... spring rolls, chicken satay, firecracker shrimp, spicy basil chicken, garlic black pepper salmon, pad see ew, and more were exceptional.

The people who served were very professional looking, and very attentive to the guests. It was a buffet dinner served in a tent, and the chafing dishes were replenished whenever it was needed.

Equally delicious were the soft drinks, i.e., Thai iced tea, tropical green tea, and fresh limeade with mint. Yummm!!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My glass of water arrived with an ant floating in it. I ask for replacement and ultimately had to get my own replacement.
The food was very good. I'm a new curry fan.
My husband got my sisters meal and vice versa. Others who had arrived later received their spring rolls before us. Ours arrived after our meal delivery. The last two meals were delivered at least three minutes after the first three.
Water was not refilled. Once again, did it myself.
Waitress needs to be replaced or retrained.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went for lunch on a very nice sunny day. The pace was not crowded. We sat outside. Although the outside area is right next to the road, it was still enjoyable. Service was very good. The Satay was exceptional. My chicken dish was also quite good.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The lunch specials are delicious and inexpensive, and there's always enough to take home for tomorrow. The service is pleasant and attentive. It has no atmosphere, just a bunch of tables in a large room, but I always enjoy the experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was surprised by the negative reviews for this restaurant, because we have eaten here a number of times and have always been impressed by the excellent food and good service. I have noticed some variability in the flavor of the dishes which was also previously commented upon, but I've never had anything that was not enjoyable. I wonder if some of these issues may be due to different staffing on different days. However, in our experience, the food has always been excellent, appears freshly made, and is served quickly. The wait for take out is no longer than any other restaurant that I'm familiar with, and if you call in advance, you can time your pick up so there is very little wait time at all. Prices are reasonable, and the portion served for many dishes is large enough for two meals. Although the restaurant is a good 30 minute drive from our home, we often hop in the car just to treat ourselves to the delicious food at this restaurant.