“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My very first Thai Restaurant and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tried to order a beer but they don't serve alcohol but the waitress directed me to a gas station 2 blocks away that sold beer and they allowed "BYOB". That was kind of cool so I hoofed it and picked up a 12 pack of Yuengling which was my first time trying that as well! It was also very good! The restaurant was busy but not crowded and we ate outside on the patio. As far as ambiance goes, it looked like it was a converted Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru but we didn't care. The service was great and the food was excellent. I will visit again when we are in Ithaca!

1  Thank Hate2Pay4Parking

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We consider ourselves a little knowledgable about Thai food, having lived there for a few years. Thai Express is very good authentic Thai food. Good service too!

1  Thank nutrinut
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Overall, I have had an okay experience at this restaurant. There are better places for ambiance and flavor in Ithaca, but this place is not bad. Taste of Thai Express is better for takeout than to sit down, since the food is good but the restaurant is overcrowded usually.

1  Thank Vanessa_Rodanas
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We order Taste of Thai Express regularly and love it. The food is super fresh the mock chicken options are such a treat , the Tom ka soup and the veg. spring rolls are a must every time. We are fans of the Cashew chicken and the Green Curry. Pad Thai is super , we have never been let down in the last two years of eating here. Two thumbs up. Oh and we rarely dine in- the restaurant isn't so interesting- we just love the food.

1  Thank EliSabeth B
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Pad Thai with chicken is good, although sometimes a bit sticky/starchy. I love the flavor, but I always end up with a stomach ache.