“Good Food”

Sangam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine. Serving since 1983. Daily lunch buffet, Dine in,Take out, Delivery and catering from 50 to 1000 people. large selection of dairy free, gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Liked the spicy food just like I get back at home. I went with my friends and will love to go again. Other oil free options with less spices are also available.

14  Thank waqasanjum85

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a South Asian and like to eat at an Indian restaurant every week. And Sangam has been the place for me after checking out other places in Ithaca. It's good food. I am vegetarian and there is a good amount of vegetarian options. Samosa chat is my favorite! I like the buffets as well. For a really low price you get a zillion varieties to choose from. I recommend Sangam to everybody who wants to eat Indian food in Ithaca.

14  Thank monaditya
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I am a professional working for a corporate and I like to go out and try good restaurants. If you are looking for great food, service in a cozy atmosphere, Sangam indian cuisine is the place to go (you dont have to be an Indian to go there!) They have great looking and tasting food (I tried chicken, daal, matar paneer, palak paneer, and some others I dont even remember!) at lunch buffet and dinner. As a desert, I could not resist myself from avoiding gazrela and Kheer. Awesome! Awesome! and Awesome. All the staff are nice people. I was so happy to see cultural diversity in the staff too including Pakistani, Indian, bhutanese people serving you great food. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is such that you will like you are dining in real India. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking to spend some good time and want some soul satisfaction from food.

14  Thank Garypau
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Have been to the restaurant a couple of times. The food is wonderful, overall the taste is good, staff is always friendly and not over priced for what you get.

13  Thank StarHorizon
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My problem is more with the service. I ordered to go before the opening at 11:20 since it opens at 11:30 and it's still not ready at 12:15. I was told the Buffett took too long but I should have been told that they would prioritize that over my order...

2  Thank ChiChi101