“Great Indian food!”

Sangam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #35 of 267 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine. Serving since 1983. Daily lunch buffet, Dine in,Take out, Delivery and catering from 50 to 1000 people. large selection of dairy free, gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu.
“Great Indian food!”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I have lived in Ithaca for the better part of a decade and I have seen restaurants come and go. Sangam has always been a place for great Indian food with wonderful service. I would recommend highly recommend this restaurant if you are in town.

23 Thank Abhishek R

“Best in town”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I hadn't been to Sangam for a while and must say that while the food has always been 'good' it has improved dramatically, and this is now my favorite, local Indian restaurant. Maybe having competition just two-doors down was the cause? Everything I tried on the lunch buffet (all of the many vegetarian choices) was excellent. I didn't give it top marks because the service was merely "OK," even for a buffet.

23 Thank Art-2347
Ithaca, New York
“Wonderful Indian Food at Sangam”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My family love Authentic and well prepared Indian food of Sangam Indian Restarurant, located in college town on Eddy St. I live in Ithaca and have been long time customer of this restaurant . The owners are lovely. The hospitality and service of the workers are excellent with attentive and always there to help.

Location is very convinient if you are visiting Cornell University (College Town)
Sangam is the best Indian Restaurant in Ithaca that I have been.

23 Thank Ngawang D
Ithaca, New York, United States
“What a simple way to eat good food - All you need to do is make fragrant beautiful rice. It's so simple, and so good!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Everything was so delicious, especially, freshly clay-oven baked flat bread. Very frienly service. I'll try to have mild spicyness.

• Visited October 2011
23 Thank Youngmi
Ithaca, New York
“I absolutely love Sangam”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I love Sangam. We probably eat there once or twice a week, because it's better than my cooking (and my Indian mother-in-law taught me to cook). The owners are lovely and make time to chat with their customers, the servers are extremely attentive to small details and are always there to help (without hovering and being annoying). I've had India food in lots of different towns and country's, but the food at Sangam is delicious - the only way to get better is to go to India and have a home-cooked meal. They can do anything from spicy (the vindaloo is my personal favorite) to mild (the shahi korma is my second favorite). The prices are extremely reasonable, especially at their lunch buffet. I really highly recommend Sangam!

• Visited October 2011