“Great Service, Great Meal, Great Fun”
Review of Mahogany Grill

Mahogany Grill
Ranked #5 of 264 Restaurants in Ithaca
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great Service, Great Meal, Great Fun”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I wanted to write about our experience at Mahogany Grill when our family was in Ithaca. There were 12 in our party and were noisy and hungry! Thank goodness we went for a very early dinner so we didn't disturb other patrons.
I cannot praise this restaurant enough! The service was so accommodating and cheerful with such a large group to deal with. We felt so welcome. The food was wonderful and we tried a lot! (Can't say enough about the creamed corn!) Steaks were delicious, drinks were terrific and desserts were over the top.
We then went back for breakfast the next day with the same great food and service ( and more creamed corn!)
Thank you for adding to our great weekend visiting my son at Ithaca College. We will most definitely be back.

cleveland, oh
“Wonderful steak”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very lively crowd at this college restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff. Made it easy to share the plates, which is not always true at places.

Meal was excellent. Our steak was perfectly cooked and delicious. Sides were good, as well.

Visited February 2014
“My favorite!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Mahogany Grill since the doors first opened. I love it. The food is consistently delicious. Never have I had anything that I didn't enjoy. The service is superb. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. They make me feel special whenever I walk in the door. If we have out of town guests visiting we always take them there because they never disappoint. I love everything about Mahogany Grill.

Owego
“Food top notch, service excellent!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

In Ithaca attending a concert at the State Theater, booked reservations day before at Mahogany Grill. We were here on Valentine's Day a few years ago --- not so enjoyable. We felt rushed and thought the food was overpriced. But wanted to give them another try, and we're very glad we did. Nice wine list, great menu choices, delicous flavors, and generous portions. Our waiter was wonderful, helpful, and attentive. General manager, who was very pleasant and friendly, assisted in the service, adding a nice touch. Overall a very good experience!

Visited March 2014
“Epicurean perfection”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The service as this restaurant is without peer. Everyone that walks through the door is treated like a celebrity. The menu selections are beyond reproach. I have tried literally everything here and it is all delicious. The atmosphere radiates class and comfort. DJ, the manager, is quite possibly the friendliest and most professional man I have ever met. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.