“great service!”

Ranked #6 of 269 Restaurants in Ithaca
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

On a recent visit to Ithaca College, the restaurant was very crowded for dinner (Valentines day) and they were able to seat my son and I without a problem. The service was outstanding. The manager came by a few times to ask how things were going. The servers and staff were all very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would go there again without a doubt. Great steak and chicken piccata!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My sister and I had dinner here for my birthday in September. It was a wonderful experience.
Food was fantastic, great wine list, excellent service, nice atmosphere. Highly recommend it!
Really enjoyed a great bottle of red wine - Emblem Cab by Mondavi Family.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a planned meal with a large group of friends and from the beginning of the evening until we left, everything went perfect. The Manager (DJ) greeted us and gave our table complimentary Champagne which was a pleasant surprise and tasted delicious. The atmosphere was a perfect mix and allowed us to have fun without being "too quite". Since everyone ordered different items from the menu it gave us a chance to sample several different dishes, each being well prepared and tasting delicious. I personally had the steak which was cooked to perfection and was one of the better steaks Ive ever had...and I've had a few. Lastly, the wait staff was friendly and attentive and never let our drinks run dry. Five stars and we'll be back!!

Pete

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Mahogany Grill is my favorite place to eat in Ithaca. I am not new to fine dinning and great service living in major cities such as NYC, Miami Beach, Providence and Los Angeles. Mahogany Grill is definitely a place where I like to take dates, eat with friends, conduct business, take out my family that's visiting town or just kick it solo. It's a win-win-win situation, to take someone to Mahogany Grill means that the relationship you share has great value. The Staff a Mahogany Grill is incredible and remarkably so intelligent about all of the items on the menu. Anna and Haley are my favorite waitresses, so if you make a reservation ask to be sat in their section. Operations is ran by a sharp, intelligent man named Donaciano Quintin Jr. {DJ}, this guy really knows his stuff...very very impressive. Every time I walk into Mahogany Grill, he and his staff makes me feel like a VIP- actually it feel like a dining room full of VIPs at Mahogany Grill by their service. You Must have the Thai Chicken Wings and CAVATELLI PASTA W/ LEMON PISTACHIO PESTO which are my two favorite dishes. I really hope they expand to other cities, because whatever system they are using is working really well. DJ is a great general manager with a great team of workers on staff, keep up the great work MoGrill. {10 out of 10 stars.} Beautiful staff.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Mahogany Grill is one of my favorite places in the Commons- great food and atmosphere! The bar is a great spot to get a quick drink or hang out for an extended time. Definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Kait R