“Outstanding!”

Ranked #6 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I go to Mahogany Grill once or twice a week for cocktails with friends or date night with my husband. The wine list is excellent, drinks are expertly made and the food is consistently delicious. Two or three times a month I go for the weekend brunch and every new person I bring there ends up loving it, too. My sister visited recently and said it was the best omelet she EVER had. The staff is wonderful, always friendly and professional. The service I have received has been consistently outstanding, whether I'm with only one other person or with a group of twenty.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We look forward to our dinner at Mahogany Grill every week. We keep returning because of the quality of the service, food, the variety of menu and specials.

The staff are enthusiastic and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They go out of their way to make us feel special.

Simply Mahogany Grill is the best restaurant in Ithaca.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been to Mahogany a few times, and I've never had a bad meal. Most recently we tried the Calamari and Mediterranean Salad with Grilled Chicken. The salad was extremely fresh and tasteful, and the Calamari was very good as well with the sauce it came with. Excellent service, both the GM, and our server. I recommend this place to anyone. Great menu for all and well-priced, best brunch as well in Ithaca.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Met friends and family here after Cornell graduation. We had the salad and meat lovers and beer and water members. Everyone left full and happy. Large enough portions to satisfy, burgers to perfection with regular or sweet potatoes and salads with or without chicken moist and tender. Murphy stouts cold and fresh. Others did eggs omelets all large proportions. Something for everyone.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Great service! Friendly - they WORK at pleasing you! Manager is always out and about - checking on guests, and offering help! Has a great menu and fantastic bar as well! Nice atmosphere!