“Great Vegan Calzone”

Pizza Aroma
Ranked #87 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We loved the vegan calzones. I added artichokes to mine-deliscious! The crust was crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a few slices. Tasted old. Lady at counter not very helpful telling us what types were available. Awards on the wall. Maybe they are better if ordering a fresh pie and takeout.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The place doesn't look like much from the inside or out. However, the guy at the counter was very knowledgable about all of the many options. In fact, I've never seen so many. There is, of course, traditional dough and cheese pizza. But that's only the start as the gluten free and non-cheese options are more than I've seen anywhere. While the GF and vegan options are a bit expensive they were very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy going to this pizza shop there is a very good variety of gourmet pizza they also sell el salvadorian cuisines that are very good my favorite snack from there is the chicken pasteles I can not go in there without getting an order of the pasteles they are a must try

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This has become a regular stop for us since we discovered we can get a gluten-free dairy-free pizza there. They offer "daiya" coconut-based cheese, which we've started using at home since we discovered it there, and a full range of toppings.