“Above average taste!”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I have been to Peking Restaurant a few times. Some of the food is catered towards the Chinese from China and some is catered for the locals in the vicinity. Although Chinese food taste different from around the world, I find Peking to offer some true authentic chinese. If you want some real chinese food, go to Hong Kong or Vancouver, BC. Otherwise Peking will do!

Reviewed February 10, 2008

This restaurant was terrible. My husband and I were the only ones in the entire place (at around 5:30 on a Friday night) and our service was still sub-par. Not only that, but the food was disgusting. My husband's won-ton soup tasted like chicken broth, the lo-mein was swimming in grease, and the sesame chicken was hard, dry, and flavorless. I will never go back here.

1  Thank CornellStudent
Reviewed July 10, 2007

Offers great lunch buffet with crispy fried chicken and hot and sour soup. Yum and quick place for lunch. Under 10 dollars.