“Could Not Get Anyone to Wait on My Family”
Review of Nines

Nines
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Could Not Get Anyone to Wait on My Family”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Literally. Walked out after 20 minutes. Hardly any help and it was Cornell orientation - you'd think they'd have been expecting a crowd at lunch time.

Visited August 2012

Bozeman, Montana
“Time Warp”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I returned to Ithaca with my family after 30 years...had to go back to The Nines for pizza. We had a great time watching the charming dysfunction of the waitstaff. We got two waiters to affirm that the garlic powder does, in fact, smell like "dentist office". Life is good in Ithaca, just as I remember.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Patty C
Newton, Massachusetts
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Nines has a fun atmosphere and is a great place to visit with friends to have good pizza. I went to a birthday party here and it was a great location for a large group of people.

• Visited April 2012
NY
“Reasonable pizza”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Up in college town, with a nice outdoor terrace onto the street to watch the student parade... Pizza is OK, but often the wait is looooooong, so be warned.

Visited July 2012
Richmond, Vermont
“Great deep dish pizza”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Possibly the best pizza in Ithaca if you like deep-dish, definitely one of the best deep-dishes I've ever had. I've heard that the wings are also very good, but I've never had them. I also can't really comment on the regular service, because I avoid the restaurant when it is packed with college students and have only gone during breaks when the service was always fast.

• Visited April 2012