“Not great, but not bad”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Linden, Pennsylvania
“Not great, but not bad”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love diners, so I stopped in here with my family for a late breakfast. The eggs and potatoes were a little on the greasy side. The restrooms were a little scary.

Visited August 2013

Spencerport, New York
“was grammy's favorite”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been here more times than i can count. It was my Grandma Boyce's favorite place to eat. I now have a hard timegoing there because of all the memories we made with her. The sevice is always friendly and the coffee is always hot.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sheiladm
Dallas, Texas
“Good food for the money”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

very good food for the money...a classic diner....friendly staff eager to please especially the manager/owner.

Visited December 2012
Trumansburg, New York
“Filthy, Part II”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

As per my review of the other diner in Ithaca - this place is beyond filthy. And not just we-didn't-clean-today dirty; this is long term, rubbed in and never cleaned kind of filthy. I am amazed they are even in business. But, when there are only 2 24hr. diner's for miles and miles around (both disgusting) I guess they make enough to keep going.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank w0lfw0man2k
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Just Ok”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

A bit tired. Food is ok, particularly breakfast (served all day). Not very busy on a Friday night. Appears to be on life-support.

Visited November 2012