“A little eclectic but very good”
Review of Madeline's

Madeline's
Reserve with OpenTable
Madeline's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 268 Restaurants in Ithaca
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Madeline's is a Modern Asian fusion restaurant with a fun, contemporary vibe. Featuring award winning desserts and voted - Top NY State Romantic Eatery. At Madeline's, our unique approach to Euro-Asian Fusion cuisine results in a simplified elegance through distinctive and high quality ingredient combinations. In the bar, our specially trained mixologists have created an extensive list of eclectic and innovative hand-mixed cocktails, as well as an accessible wine and beer list that boasts the best of our regional wineries and breweries. Are you a Scotch lover? With over 50 to choose from, our well-educated bar and service staff can guide you to your traditional favorite, or a new experience. No trip to Madeline's would be complete without a visit to our DESSERT CASE. Continuously on the "Best of Ithaca" list for best desserts, Madeline's Owner and Executive Pastry Chef, Teresa Miller, will engage your senses with luxurious and mouthwatering indulgences made from the finest ingredients. Enjoy a casual cocktail on our seasonal outdoor patio, host your celebratory event with us, or join us for drink specials during our weekly Jazz Nights held every Thursday. We have live performances after dinner by 13 Degrees, featuring contemporary jazz. Come in and let our experienced chefs show you why Madeline's is one of the best restaurants in Ithaca. Our reputation precedes us, so reservations are recommended.
“A little eclectic but very good”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We went for dessert on our first night here because if the reviews in Trip Advosor and were not disappointed. We went back the next night for dinner and were very pleased. The blackened mahi mahi was exceptional. The stuffed mushroom portabella was ordered by my daughters friend who goes to Ithaca. My wife had the crab cake sandwich and my daughter had the sliders. Both were very pleased. Three of us had the lava cake to finish off with. I had a glass of the hard cider (best drink deal for a lot of cider). Excellent presentation and service. While the menu is a little on the strange side for dinner, there is something for everyone. The pork chops looked fantastic. I didn't see many plates with food left over in them from the other customers. The only recommendation I would have is to have local wines added to the drink menu. This is a great choice for a great dinner and dessert.

Ithaca, New York
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is probably the nicest place to eat in Ithaca. They have a regular dinner menu with a slight Thai & Asian theme to the menu, but I went for dessert with a group of friends pretty late one night. They have great servers, great ambiance, perfect music (jazz), and fabulous desserts. Be prepared to be indecisive, because everything looks and tastes amazing.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank C G
Ithaca, New York
“Just too good”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm yet to find a dessert here that is not awesome! I don't like the creme brulee much though. Exquisite pain was great too.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ithacan_cornellian
Houston, Texas
“Great Food & Wow Desserts!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter brought me here for the desserts, but we were hungry and had a full meal. The food was great, and, of course, the desserts were knock out!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank TessInHouston
Oswego, New York
“Fabulous way to end an evening”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

After a concert at the State Theater, we headed to Madeline's for dessert and drinks. Dinner ends at 11:00 and the bar closes at 1:00. There is no menu for the large assortment of desserts- our server explained that we should go up to the display cases to see all that was available- she called it a "visual menu" that would entice us. This was fun, when we were there about 4 others were with us looking and drooling at the offerings and we all had fun commenting on the desserts. There were easily 25 different types of pastries: cakes, tortes, galettes, puddings, brulees, etc. We ordered blueberry frangipane which is an almond pastry with blueberries and hints of vanilla. It came with a side of vanilla ice cream. This was absolutely delicious! There were so many other desserts that looked as if they would be equally wonderful. As far as drinks, I had a hot chocolate and my husband had what was billed as "the perfect martini". It was pricey at $12 but he said it was in fact an excellent martini! Our server was attentive. The decor is very jazzy and chic. Not having dinner there, I can't speak to that, but I would highly recommend this as a place for desserts.

• Visited November 2012