“what I ordered was good”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #130 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I usually look for carside to go after a day of sports and this fits the bill. I have found in the past that this particular Applebees has food that sometimes disappoints - lettuce has been brown, tasteless, and bland - however, I ordered the Jalapeno Shrimp and it was great as was the strawberry cheesecake shooter (which was small but perfect for me). The staff remembered the silverware, I did not have to wait, and food was correct temp. It was pleasant this time but I did hesitate from past negative experiences.
And they do have weight watchers and a wide variety of (predictable) food. If your expectations are not high, it's fine especially for the convenience!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Food should be the number one priority in any restaurant and while it is OK here, it does not rise above that level. Ambiance (youthful) is not edible, alas.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Good food and they prepared an extra order to take out. Very friendly and helpful staff. Handy location with ample parking.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We came to eat here on Ithaca College Parent's Weekend, and expected to have a wait to be seated which was fine with us as we could hang our with our son for some extra time. As busy as it was, we only waited for 1/2 hour. The staff members we interacted with were very nice, and our waiter Vinny was outstanding. His personality was a nice compliment to our dinner. The food was good, and the Long Island Iced Tea was extraordinarily tasty. This is not a fancy dress-up restaurant, but if you are in Ithaca and looking for a place to sit and talk for dinner, you will enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Took three college students with us to dinner here and it didn't cost a fortune. Food was okay,atmosphere was really good. They had lots of college pix on the wall and big screen tvs.