“The Place to eat in ITHACA!”
Review of The Boatyard Grill

The Boatyard Grill
Ranked #13 of 285 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At The Boatyard Grill you can enjoy delicous locally sourced steak and seafood while looking out over the breathtaking waterfront view. All of our food comes in fresh everyday, you won't find a better dining experience in the town. We are happy to host large groups and private events. If you are planning a rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, family gathering, cocktail party, class reunion or a casual BBQ or Clambake, look no further! We will make your special event a waterfront event to remember! Our experienced management team will make planning your event virtually effortless. We have a variety of party offerings that can meet every budget and catering need. Choose from our Waterfront Parties, Holiday Parties and Cocktail Parties and contact our management team today. Join us for live music on our deck every Friday! Visit our website to see the schedule.
Reviewed October 20, 2009

For every special occasion we find ourselves at the Boatyard Grill. The food is exceptional, the service fast and friendly and the atmosphere is perfect. If the weather is warm consider sitting outside as the veiws are pretty decent!

1  Thank kiki0701

Reviewed October 14, 2009

Ate here on Sunday night in October. TomTom did not take us all the way to the restaurant, but close enough so that we could see where we needed to go. Call ahead seating is a must, because this place gets busy. Arrive early and grab a seat at the bar. BT was very friendly and helpful. Mrs. and I had spinach fondue for appetizer (8.95) and I had a cup of the clam chowder. At first they were out, but then they had some more?? Beer was reasonbly priced ($5) for a pint: Sam Adams and a Bass. Mrs. had Blackened Cranberry Salmon over a salad (19.95) and I had the Chicken Cobb Salad (11.95). After visiting wineries on Cayuga and Seneca Lake all day, this was more than enough for us. Total bill was $50.85 before tax and tip. Very enjoyable atmosphere with a nautical theme.

Reviewed August 13, 2009

Every time I visit Ithaca I make a point to ensure I save time to visit the Boatyard. I have been for drinks at the bar and for multiple dinners. Each time I go I try something different and have never been dissapointed. You can not miss with this restaurant/bar. The atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming during the day and cozy and romantic at night. If I could i would eat there daily. The Chef is clearly well skilled with a finely honed palate. Even the pickiet eaters will find something to love on the culturally diverse menu.

Reviewed August 12, 2009

Recently I ate at the BoatYard Grill in Ithaca, NY on a Friday night. The experience was wonderful! While waiting to be seated, my friends and I started with drinks at the outside bar. We enjoyed the band, the lakeside view, the bartenders (absolutely adorable in their matching outfits), the drinks (made to perfection) and impeccable service. Our party of 11 was seated quickly. I ordered the Filet Special which was delicious! Since the appetizer portions are very generous several of my friends ordered from the 'small plate' section. Several items are also sold as a 'small plate'. My server was very attentive and informative. I highly recommend this restaurant! I will be going back soon!!

Reviewed August 12, 2009

We had a great meal this past Saturday night at the Boatyard. We drive to Ithaca to visit family a few times a year, and we always have to stop there. Our kids like it because they can walk around outside and look at the boats after dinner. We can always count on having a good time and enjoying the food and views, and would definitely reccommend it.