“HillBilly Deluxe”

Big Al's Hilltop Quikstop
Ranked #172 of 287 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Sure it's a song, but also a must have for any hot sub fan out there. I went to IC but unfortunately live in Maryland, however when I am in the area I take the long way to ensure I pass to the South Hill for this.

Date of visit: April 2012

Reviewed November 6, 2007

I live a considerable distance away from Big Al's and Ithaca, but my husband happened to be working in Ithaca and had one of Big Al's hamburger subs. Can you believe that he had to drive me 40 minutes to go to a little "convenience store" just for me to try a hamburger!
Well, it was fantastic! I'm glad I went. I am also happy to know that Big Al's is in the business of providing exceptional food at a fair price.

I deal with ordering food for college students day in and day out. They now know Big Al's and are extatic with the size portions they get. KUDOS to the "Keeper of the Grill"! Great job!