“Lobster Special”

Ranked #29 of 264 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Like our décor, food, prices, and service, our intention is to give you a comfortable, honest homestyle dining experience. We value consistency, getting it right the first time and every time. Discover delightful dining, serving classic American cuisine in a comfortable casual atmosphere.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Lobster Special”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant is always a highlight of any trip to Ithaca. On Thursdays they have a whole lobster special that is out of this world.

• Hebrew first
Buffalo, New York
“Not worth it”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I recently went to Antlers, based on tripadvisor reviews, while visiting Ithaca. The customer service was fine, but the prices were too high based on the quality of the food. I had crab cakes, baked potato and the daily veg special of carrots for $20 which is a good price when in theory but the quality just isn't there. The crab cakes tasted like they had a pancake batter added to thicken it, and the carrots were so overly seasoned with brown sugar and spice that they were not edible. the restaurant caters to an older crowd and is definitely more neighborhood fare. If you are looking for upscale food and a date night travel to downtown Ithaca.

1 Thank renee0327
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Really nice evening”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Comfortable atmosphere, really nice greeting and the food was really good. At our table we had filet mignon, shrimp and scallop special and crabcakes, and they were all good. The desserts were original and appetizing. I had the New England Corn Pudding with maze and purity ice cream...filling but good!

I highly suggest it for a safe place for a good meal!

“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Antlers has a great local feel with good service. The lobster bisque soup was amazing. The crab cakes were good, but the salmon was just ok. Enjoyed the evening and would go back again.

1 Thank JoDiva
New Hampshire
“Disappointed :(”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My first visit to this restaurant but My wife had visited a few months ago on a visit to see our daughter at Cornell. I had first learned of Antlers via a Trip Advisor review from a Cornell student and was looking forward to a meal here.

I ordered the NY Strip Sirloin with garlic mashed and a vegetable medley. My steak was undercooked and fatty. The potatoes were cold and not flavorful. Similar results for the rest of our party. The atmosphere is great with a nice warm wood fire burning in the dining room.

I know every place can have a bad night from time to time but I really have no desire to return. The entrees are pricey which is fine when the food is delicious but it certainly was not on our visit.