“Small, Loud, Crowded, and I love it!”
Review of Bandwagon Brewpub

Bandwagon Brewpub
Ranked #51 of 264 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Small, Loud, Crowded, and I love it!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The menu is usually locally sourced, and varies from week to week. There is always something that I thoroughly enjoy.
The beer selection varies as well, and sometimes you need to try a couple in order to find the one you enjoy the most. I always like that process. The service is spotty, but I have never had a problem getting a refill. The carmel bacon ice cream, you read that right, is AWSOME!!
It's one of my favorite places in Ithaca.

• Visited November 2013

NEW YORK
“I really like the IDEA of this place”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

But the execution is not always as stellar. Really enjoyed our appetizers and they have a few different burgers, all of which I wanted to try so I know I'll be back. But the beer... not as much. I got a flight and one of them was literally undrinkable. My friends verified this. Another person who got the same flight also could not drink the middle "bandwagon" beer. We told the waitress who said "yes there is a problem with the keg and that one is flat". ok so WHY IS IT IN THE FLIGHT. And WHY DON"T YOU OFFER ME AN ALTERNATIVE?

Just sayin.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank travelswithtwokids
Wilmington, Delaware
“Local food, good beer, good service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were having a hard time finding a restaurant that did not have a long wait at the Ithaca commons on Saturday evening. Another couple, who was in the same shoes, told us that had eaten the night before at The Bandwagon and suggested we try it. It was a few blocks over in a basement location, but don't let that deter you. The food was wonderful. I had the beat salad - sounds awful, but it was quite good with goat cheese and greens. I also had a cup of the lentil soup. My husband had another salad he said was delicious. We shared the non-flour chocolate ganache cake for dessert. To die for. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive. Our dinner bill was less than $35! (We bought our local brews from the bar while waiting about 10 minutes for a table.) Not a big ambiance and attracts as many students as tourists, but fun.

• Visited September 2013
Ithaca, New York
“wait and bar staff need customer service training”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food and drink at Bandwagon are great; they're delicious. seasonal and they have the best damn fries in Ithaca. I've been coming here since they opened and just put up with subpar service. But I was actually *yelled* at by waitstaff tonight and won't be coming back unless management invests in training their staff in customer service standards. Really a pity because it's delicious food.

• Visited August 2013
New York
“Good food, good beer, BAD service”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My children work in the business. I tip, knowing servers work hard. I did not tip tonight.

Food good....beer good....martini good. Service was awful. Burger was fine, shrimp,sausage on corn bread waffle was great. Interesting beer choices including a pirate ipa, raspberry jalapeño and peanut butter and chocolate stout.

Fortunately, other waitstaff helped out or we would still be there waiting for our drinks and check.

• Visited August 2013