“College bar scene late night”
Review of Bandwagon Brewpub

Bandwagon Brewpub
Ranked #46 of 261 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Parkland, Florida
“College bar scene late night”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were looking to eat late night in Ithaca and wondered in to the Bandwagon Brewpub. It was full of college kids but it was still fun. Had local brewed beer and it was great. Ate a few appetizers and they were delicious.

Visited May 2013

“Cozy atmosphere, great food and desserts.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Bandwagon is a neat spot in Ithaca. Service is always friendly, food is always fantastic, and desserts are great. The basket of fries is enough to feed two people and comes with delicious sauces. Atmosphere is cozy, lighting is perfect.

• Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food, great beer selection”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Upon seeing the small size of this brew pub, I was a bit skeptical that they`d have a wide selection of beer, fitting of the `brew pub` label. I was pleasantly surprised by their large selection as well as the gluten free beer I ordered (Omission), which was excellent. I had a dish with a cornmeal waffle, shrimp, sausage and vegetables in a cream sauce, and I wasn`t sure what to expect when I ordered it, but it was very good. The flavours were very complementary. My partner was not as thrilled with his pasta, commenting that the sauce tasted rather mass-produced, but he very much enjoyed the dark beer he ordered (can`t remember what one it was). I would definitely visit this restaurant again if I was in the Ithaca area.

• Visited February 2013
Gibbsboro, New Jersey
“Good Beer selection”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here looking for a good bar with College atmosphere and found it. The beer selection is good. Food menu is interesting. I like the basement location, it lends itself to the charm. The servers were nice but they are busy which makes it hard for them to be personable. Worth going.

Newfield, New York
“Interesting food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I liked the options as far as food went and drinks but I do not understand why it needs to be so dark inside. I felt like I couldn't see my food or the company I was with. The beer was great! Food good but way over seasoned i ordered a blackbean burger and would try something different next time.

Visited April 2012