“One of the better places to eat in Ithaca”
Review of Saigon Kitchen

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped for lunch - everything was very good. Service was very good. It was not crowded at the time, but I could see how it could get crowded quickly since it is a small place. All of the food seemed freshly prepared. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Outdoorguy2

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The resturant had a line out the door for dinner on a Saturday night. The 20-minute wait was well worth our delicious meal! Everything we ordered -- pho, crispy squid, vietnamese steak, dumpling soup, flounder with black bean sauce -- was so yummy! The meal was very reasonably priced to boot!

1  Thank TravelingLoaf
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Decided to eat here while recently visiting Ithaca. Definitely was glad we came and my husband wanted to come back the 2nd day too, but I talked him into trying something different. Amazing food. No corkage fee if you BYOB. Great service.

1  Thank US_vagabond
Reviewed July 6, 2013

So happy my daughter will be going to college in Ithaca, so that I have a reason to keep coming back here. The food is luscious, reasonably priced, and FRESH! I had the Pho and my wife had what looked like a salad of some type. Go early, as it seems to get quite busy later in the evening. Neighborhood nothing to write home about, so park in the lot across the street.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed in Ithaca near to the Cornell University, and this property was recommended by the students of the university as its been famous among them. I wasnt expecting the true taste of vietnamese food, but i was wrong. The food taste good and well cooked as well. The main courses are nice and the service is good. A nice taste in Ithaca.

1  Thank MudsMuds