“Delightful”

Cuisines: American
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Delightful”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I believe the name of the restaurant is really Scale House Brew Pub. It was a microbrewery with the most amazing selection of calzones - also pizza, burgers, quesadillas. It was a Friday night and they had a couple performing folk rock type music - acoustic guitar, vocals and some light percussion. The beer was good, the food was good and the music was good. It was delightful. The restaurant wasn't that big and we lucked out on getting a table. The portion sizes were huge - definitely consider sharing if you have an average sized appetite.

• Visited January 2012

• Hebrew first
Knoxville, Tennessee
“More like a pizza joint than a brew pub”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I write many reviews about breweries and brewpubs as my favorite hobby is sampling fine craft beer. I was very disappointed in this one. Everything I read in the Finger Lakes advertising led me to believe this was a real brewpub with great beer and food. It is really a pizza parlor with boring craft beer in a very small strip mall. All 4 beers we tasted had the same hops and very little difference in flavor. This was the first time I left a brewery without finishing all the samples. The pizza was very good though and that is why I didn't rate it lower.

• Visited September 2011