“SWaB (Spirits Wine and Beer) on Seneca Lake”

Experience! The Finger Lakes Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Ithaca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in high-quality, personalized, and guided tours in the Finger Lakes. Our experiences include wine tours, gorge and waterfall tours, boat cruising, and heritage tours of the area.Our goal is to have you experience the region as the locals do, appreciating its regional bounty, natural beauty, cultural opportunities and historical significance.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 24, 2013

What an amazing time! This company was so great and accommodating. They were able to do the SWaB tour even though it was only my date and I. Stephanie was amazing. Super fun and knowledgeable. The tour was full of surprises as well, including a trip to an additional, unscheduled winery. I would definitely recommend this company and urge anyone taking the tour to specifically ask for Stephanie!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Elizabeth was extraordinary in so many ways as the tour guide. Friendly, informative, pleasant and went out of her way to make the wine tour an excellent experience. After purchasing wine at each vineyard Elizabeth took the bottles and placed them in a box she marked with our names - very convenient! We definitely will return.

1  Thank VidRuk
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The wine tour was fantastic! Firstly, Liz was a great tour guide who knew a lot about the region and the various wines popular here. Secondly, she seems to have struck a great rapport with the vineyards on the tour - so she is able to provide a sneak peek into what would be up for tasting. Finally she has a great sense of humor, and makes everyone comfortable and have a whole lot of fun. Even though the weather didn't hold up, we had a great tour - all thanks to Liz!

1  Thank Pai S
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My mom 82, my two daughters (6&8) and me took the Fabulous Falls above Cayuga tour. We were picked up at our hotel even though we reserved the tour the night before on very short notice. Elizabeth showed extense knowledge of the city's history and the geography and geology of the region. She was outstandingly nice to us and very patient with the kids and my mom. She also told us of a lot of places to visit as well as nice places to have good dining. My kids loved her. She is so joyful she kept us smiling all morning. We had a great time and the falls and gorges are awesome. Plus, the tour is just the right amount of time so that my mom and kids wouldn't get bored or tired. The tour is nice, but Elizabeth made it amazing.

1  Thank Anamari A
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Elizabeth was a wonderful tour guide and really made the experience that much better! The wineries were nice with Cayuga ridge estate winery being my favorite. Would try this again but with a different tour! Highly reccommend! !!!