“Excellent Experience with Elizabeth!”

Experience! The Finger Lakes Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Ithaca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in high-quality, personalized, and guided tours in the Finger Lakes. Our experiences include wine tours, gorge and waterfall tours, boat cruising, and heritage tours of the area.Our goal is to have you experience the region as the locals do, appreciating its regional bounty, natural beauty, cultural opportunities and historical significance.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Experience with Elizabeth!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Elizabeth was extraordinary in so many ways as the tour guide. Friendly, informative, pleasant and went out of her way to make the wine tour an excellent experience. After purchasing wine at each vineyard Elizabeth took the bottles and placed them in a box she marked with our names - very convenient! We definitely will return.

1 Thank VidRuk

New York City, New York, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The wine tour was fantastic! Firstly, Liz was a great tour guide who knew a lot about the region and the various wines popular here. Secondly, she seems to have struck a great rapport with the vineyards on the tour - so she is able to provide a sneak peek into what would be up for tasting. Finally she has a great sense of humor, and makes everyone comfortable and have a whole lot of fun. Even though the weather didn't hold up, we had a great tour - all thanks to Liz!

1 Thank Pai S
San Jose, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Elizabeth is a-Maze-ing!!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My mom 82, my two daughters (6&8) and me took the Fabulous Falls above Cayuga tour. We were picked up at our hotel even though we reserved the tour the night before on very short notice. Elizabeth showed extense knowledge of the city's history and the geography and geology of the region. She was outstandingly nice to us and very patient with the kids and my mom. She also told us of a lot of places to visit as well as nice places to have good dining. My kids loved her. She is so joyful she kept us smiling all morning. We had a great time and the falls and gorges are awesome. Plus, the tour is just the right amount of time so that my mom and kids wouldn't get bored or tired. The tour is nice, but Elizabeth made it amazing.

1 Thank Anamari A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a wonderful tour!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Elizabeth was a wonderful tour guide and really made the experience that much better! The wineries were nice with Cayuga ridge estate winery being my favorite. Would try this again but with a different tour! Highly reccommend! !!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A BucketList MUST!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My girlfriends and I were planning on spending the weekend in Ithaca for a Bachelorette party. Of course seeing the wineries was at the top of our list! Last minute, we decided we wanted to try and have a guided tour in order for each of us to be able to take in the whole experience. We called Experience the Finger Lakes and they were able to accommodate us later that same afternoon!!

Liz pulled up in the van promptly at 1 pm and I knew immediately that we were in for a treat! She was outgoing and super knowledgeable about the history, geography and many fun facts about the area. We visited three wineries (shout out to Cayuga Ridge!!) and Liz even had surprises for us along the way (the last few were the BEST!!)

We were treated like queens and really couldn't have asked for a better way to spend our day. Liz gave us memories we will remember years from now and we have the pictures to prove it :0) Thanks for everything Liz and Experience the Finger Lakes!!! I'm already recommending you to everyone I know!

1 Thank FoodieLuva62