My wife and I had a very nice weekend at this B & B. However, I pictured it, (based on the name), as being on Lake Cayuga. It is not. It has a very nice view of the Lake, but if you picture walking along the shores of the Lake, forget it. Diane is very nice and runs a good, clean establishment. The room was a bit eclectic, but very clean with a comfortable bed and great view. The bathroom could use some shelves near the sink to put toiletries on. The breakfast was good, but not substantial. Compared to other B & B's we have stayed in, they could have supplemented the meal with some homemade muffins or such. Other than that, this was a nice alternative to the hotels in Ithaca, especially that awful Ramada Inn. (Yuk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Front Inns are three beautiful properties on the east shore of Cayuga Lake near Ithaca, NY. Properties include a bed and breakfast as well as private Villa houses for small groups. Accomadations include a gourmet breakfast, high speed internet, hot tub and a serene atmosphere. We currently have three artists in(n) residence on our property, and guests are welcome to visit their studios upon appointment. Set in the heart of the Finger Lakes, Lake Front Inn is Ithaca's hotel alternative. We also have room for event space rentals, including dinner parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cayuga Lake Front Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Cayuga Lakefront Hotel Ithaca
- a Cayuga Lakefront Bed And Breakfast