“Fabulous - Every Time”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ithaca, NY
“Fabulous - Every Time”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great menu, awesome service, spectacular food! The wine list is great, the beer list includes local microbrews, some food on the menu is locally sourced, when available. We love this place!

Visited April 2014

Montreal
“Good food at fair price, but kitchen overwhelmed”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Went on Sat. night. reservation at 630, seated immediately. Tasty marinated cauliflower complimentary amuse guele. Friendly staff. Dietary restriction respected. salad served quickly, tasty. Wine list reasonably priced. Rrstaurant busy and kitchen overwhelmed, long wait for mains. Steak frites tasty, fries hand cut, steak a little thin but cooked to order and well sauced. tasty homemade ketchup, aioli. Colorado Lamb OUT OF THIS WORLD, among the best ever, large portion. great mashed potatos (I like it with skins. ) Deserts excellent with fluffy bread pudding, lemon napoleons and profiteroles.

• Visited April 2014
Ithaca, New York
“Most innovative meals”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fineline Bistro has the most inventive cooking in the area. The service is also excellent. The wine list could be a bit more expansive but there is a nice representation of local as well as wines from other parts of the world. Corkage fee is only $10 so no excuse if you want to bring your own.

We live in Ithaca and Fineline is our favorite restaurant, as a couple or with guests to the area.

• Visited February 2014
Ithaca, New York, United States
“Nice atmosphere with great food!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I'm a local and I've never been here until last night! The menu is just right for all diners. There are small plates, and some entrees that can be ordered either small or entree sized. The Pommes Frites are just perfectly cooked! I had the mussels in a chipotle broth. It wasn't too spicy, just perfectly seasoned.
My friends had the Scallops, the Three Squash Soup and the Apple Bacon Salad. These also received high marks. There a a few specials along with the regular menu. There are steaks, pasta and marlin to name a few choices. Our waiter was amazingly attentive and helpful with our menu choices and our wine selection. He brought us a taste of wine we wondered about, and got my friend an appetizer size of a main dish salad she was interested in trying.
I'm so glad that this is in my home town so I can revisit again and again!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carol K
New York City, New York
“Just perfect”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Took my girlfriend here for Valentine's day and we both got the steak dinner. We got out steaks medium rare, and they were cooked perfectly and delicious. The frites were perfect and dessert did not disappoint. Food here is some of the best I have had in Ithaca

Visited February 2013