Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY
$116
$110
Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$151
$139
Super 8 Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$84
$163
$149
$260
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$134
Courtyard Ithaca Airport/University(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$144
Courtyard
$180
La Tourelle Hotel, Bistro, Spa(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$190
$170
Official Hotel
All reviewscookiesithaca collegequeen suitewafflesbreakfast was includedroom was cleanbuttermilk fallsseparate bedroomfirst floorthe sofa bedwould stay here againsitting areapool and hot tubfront desk stafffridge and microwaveclose to downtownhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Room was very nice. Bed was excellent and well set up with a fridge and microwave. Cookies and tea were nice in lobby. I would recommend this hotel. Location is close to Ithaca college and not too far from Cornell. There are no real restaurants close so plan on driving around. Shuttle is available in a five mile radius.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The place is about 3 miles out of town, but everything was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly, hot breakfast was included, and there were even free cookies when we arrived. Best place we've stayed in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We just needed a place to sleep near Ithaca College and was pleasantly surprised when directled to the Country Inn and Suites. Our Jr suite was roomy, clean, and bright and the beds were extremely comfortable. This was our first time at a Cuuntry Inn and Suites but it certainly will not be our last. The breakfast room was also bright and clean and the food offered was fresh and definately better than others we have tried. Even the coffee was above average with many choices. The staff was friendly and you can not beat the room rate!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I took my child to Cornell for a move in day. I booked this hotel because it was adverstised for shuttle service to campus. I called and confirmed with the front desk a week in advance. However, I was told that Cornell would not allow shuttle on campus and I was advised to take a cab. I then asked a different person and told me the shuttle is not available on that day. Then I returned to the front desk and spoke with a third person, a manager. She said, "no problem;" and set me up with a shuttle and off we went.

The driver, Bob was nice and courteous and car was nice. He told me to call the hotel for the return ride back to the hotel any time. I called at 10 PM and was told that shuttle is in the shop for repair and I will have to find a ride back. They said that the hotel will not pay for my cab fare.

I ended up spending additinal $60 on cab fare for the 2 days of stay. I do not appreciate the false advertising practices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
gmibobroff, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

My apologies for your experience with our shuttle service. You happened to be with us when a part broke on our van and we had to bring it in for immediate repair. It was back in service the next day. Certain times of the year hotel shuttles are not allowed on campus including move-in and graduation weekends. With traffic and road closures we cannot keep to a schedule. Once we knew where on campus you were going we were able to accommodate your request. I hope you found the rest of your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Country Inns are becoming my hotel of choice. Check in was speedy and I like that you are called by a staff member shortly after check-in to make sure everything is to your liking.

The staff was uniformly friendly, professional and helpful. The room was of a good size and extremely clean. Breakfast offerings were a touch better than average and, of course, the cookies and coffee were always available.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
gmibobroff, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

I'm glad to hear you are experiencing consistancy with us and throughout our brand. I hope you are a Club Carlson member and thereby earning valuable points with each stay. We look forward to hosting you again soon when your travels bring you to the Ithaca area.