“Pork Belly Sliders”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were in the area on business and stopped in just for the beer (i love me some IPA) and after looking at the menu, we decided to have dinner. Each dish was presented beautifully and was scrumptious! if you're in the area, do have the sliders, they are divine and the staff was very hospitable!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

wonderful food, parking can be a nightmare. can be a 20-30 min wait. skip the onion rings. lots of beer choices, great burgers and sandwiches. noisy.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Busy at 5:30 on a Sat night but wait was much shorter than expected. Fun casual atmosphere. My husband and I took our 9 year old daughter with us. We all ordered different burgers and they were great. Service was good too. We will go there again!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Ale house opened the summer before my senior year at IC and it's been an Ithaca favorite of mine ever since! Love going there to watch soccer or hockey at the bar (which always has great Ithaca beers on draft), and the food is great all year round, with heart options for the winter time that also transition well to outdoor dining in the summer. Great people and food, this place is always packed.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place is famous among Ithacans for its amazing burgers. I went for my friend's birthday and got the big sexy burger...really fabulous...and their fries are great as well. I've also had the chicken wing dip and the ale house burger. The place is tiny and fills up fast, so you might have to wait a bit, but the food and service are both great.