“Beer & Onion Rings and More....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ithaca Ale House
Ranked #8 of 260 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Niskayuna, NY
“Beer & Onion Rings and More....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

First time here. Reminded me of a NYC or Montreal typ of place, where you can here the cooks rattling dishes and pans. There was a cool buzz about the place as soon as we walked in. Mostly young crowd but anyone would fit in here. Great beer selection and the Paten Oktoberfest didn't disappoint. Had fish fry which was delicious and Mac & cheese that was dry and lacking much flavor. The onion rings more Latham made up for the M & C for sure. I'll go back next time I am in Ithaca!

UK
“Great beer and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

A great night out. Beer and atmosphere were great. Friendly Bartender who made the best cocktails for my wife.

Morristown, New Jersey
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Inexpensive (we had sandwiches) and food was very good. While they have a great burger selection, we have the French Dip and the Roast Beef was tender and delicious and the bread was soft and fresh. The flatbread pizzas were also very good. Something like 20 beers on tap that I saw including locals and beer was very good. Place was packed and buzzing on a Thursday night

Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Good Beer Selection and nice burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had dinner with my family here. The Burgers were very good. I thought they were over priced but they were good and better than most. The beer selection was super. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The Nachos were a big serving but when I go back I will skip them. In my opinion the chips were thin and while they were plastered with cheese they just weren't all that in my opinion. I'd go back and get the burgers and beer.

• Visited August 2013
Florida, New York
“Really Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The atmosphere here is really nice, laid back and comfortable. We had a couple beers at the bar, everyone very friendly. All the food looked really great wish we could have eaten here but were meeting someone someplace else. Plan to head back next time for lunch. Looks to be a great place.

• Visited July 2013