“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tellers

Tellers
Reserve with OpenTable
Tellers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Islip
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Islip Ave Route 111
Transit: Islip Train Station
greenlawn
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is outstanding, service great we love going there for special occasions
the lobster mac and cheese is one of our favorites

Visited July 2014

Oakdale, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tellers for a special occasion which is everyday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Tellers is a very warm & friendly place, the wait staff is attentive, kind and happy. We had a cocktail at the bar while waiting for another couple, everyone at the bar was very friendly. The wine, the delicious steaks and seafood gave us a "let's come back here soon for dinner" attitude. It is a bit on the expensive side but as they say "you get what you pay for" We look forward to our next trip to Tellers.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Irene P
Islip Terrace, New York
“Just the Right Formality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Cyn and I found Tellers to be just what we were looking for; with the only exception of not having live entertainment. Tellers reminds me a Del Frisco s, both decor, and menu. The food was excellent and well valued. It'll be a once a week, end of business stop for us while we are local.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AllanNCynthia
Massapequa, New York
“Classy Islip Village Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My Special Someone & I met up with my Bestie for drinks here & ended up staying for dinner. We had view of "bank vault" from our table which was pretty cool. Waiter made suggestions and was very attentive. We started with Black Pepper Bacon & Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, both very good. Friend and I ordered the Filet Mignon, my SS had the Boneless NY Strip which he enjoyed. My filet was rarer than I like but my friend liked hers. We shared the Scalloped Parmesan Poatoes which were excellent! We were planning on heading to the blues club after dinner but were enjoying the atmosphere so much at Tellers that we moved our party to the outdoor front patio where we had another drink and (my SS) a cigar! Highly recommend for a quiet special dinner with those closest to you!

• Visited July 2014
Centereach, New York
“Flintstone Sized Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I've been to many steakhouses and the ribeye at Teller's is truly something to write home about. The first time it was served to me, I thought it was a joke. No joke. It was so good that I was rubbing my stomach with one hand and still stabbing another bite with my other. I've been here about a dozen times and it never disappoints. Their pricing is in line with the other super expensive steak houses and it's worth every penny!

• Visited February 2014