“Just the Right Formality”
Review of Tellers

Tellers
Reserve with OpenTable
Tellers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Islip
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Islip Ave Route 111
Transit: Islip Train Station
Description: Tellers is not just a Chophouse. It’s an institution. Born out of an old bank, Tellers delights visually with the original Mosler Vault serving as our wine vault at the heart of Tellers and a dining room set inside sky-high ceilings and 30 foot vertical windows. Our Chef constructs progressive takes on the classics, but let’s the traditional Chophouse fare take center stage, with USDA PRIME, 21-day dry aged beef as our cornerstone. The Gold Bar pays homage to classic bars of years past. Enjoy lunch in Prime’s dining room, our fireplace lounge or at our bar. Host your event or celebrate your special occasion in the timelessness that is Tellers: An American Chophouse.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Cyn and I found Tellers to be just what we were looking for; with the only exception of not having live entertainment. Tellers reminds me a Del Frisco s, both decor, and menu. The food was excellent and well valued. It'll be a once a week, end of business stop for us while we are local.

1  Thank AllanNCynthia

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My Special Someone & I met up with my Bestie for drinks here & ended up staying for dinner. We had view of "bank vault" from our table which was pretty cool. Waiter made suggestions and was very attentive. We started with Black Pepper Bacon & Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, both very good. Friend and I ordered the Filet Mignon, my SS had the Boneless NY Strip which he enjoyed. My filet was rarer than I like but my friend liked hers. We shared the Scalloped Parmesan Poatoes which were excellent! We were planning on heading to the blues club after dinner but were enjoying the atmosphere so much at Tellers that we moved our party to the outdoor front patio where we had another drink and (my SS) a cigar! Highly recommend for a quiet special dinner with those closest to you!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I've been to many steakhouses and the ribeye at Teller's is truly something to write home about. The first time it was served to me, I thought it was a joke. No joke. It was so good that I was rubbing my stomach with one hand and still stabbing another bite with my other. I've been here about a dozen times and it never disappoints. Their pricing is in line with the other super expensive steak houses and it's worth every penny!

1  Thank garyjredding
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The bar area is like a movie set of an old fashioned gentleman's bar. Impeccable food and service put slightly over priced IMHO

1  Thank Stephanie V
Reviewed April 8, 2014

A GREAT experience in fine dining. I'm always pleased with the quality and level of service. I'll be returning.