“Awesome! !!!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Awesome! !!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am obsessed with this place!!! I probably get food from there about 2-3x a week. They are so busy that there is always a line and the phone is busy a lot ....but that just tells you how AMAZING this place is!!! A++

• Visited May 2013

New York
“HUGE Burritos!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am not traditionally a lover of Mexican food--until I found myself in Bubba's Burrito Bar having the best burrito I have ever sampled! The place is laid back surfer "cool" and the food is delicious. I've been there several times, and each time the ingredients were very fresh. The burritos are so large, you can easily split one with a friend, or bring half home for another meal. I've also had salads there with toppings that were extremely large as well. Overall, if you like burritos, you HAVE to check out Bubba's!

• Visited March 2013
Bayport,NY
“Good Mexican food place”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

After reading all the favorable reviews I decided to give this place a shot for lunch. I ordered two steak tacos which were good but the steak was a bit tough, maybe a better cut or tenderizing it would improve on it. Also had the crabmeat and corn bisque which was delicious, I would definitely eat there again, but will not order steak. I did not wait long to have my order taken and my meal was delivered to me within a reasonable time frame. Just be aware that this is a small establishment with limited seating, right on Main and it get busy during regular lunch hours.

• Visited February 2013
new york
“Great little place in Islip”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've been to Bubba's about 3 times now. Very crowded and the wait can sometimes but a little long (20ms) but very good food. I've had the fajita salad with chipotle dressing and my daughter the fajita burrito. Huge portions, fresh ingredients. Salad and burrito lasted us three lunches. Salsa is not great but the guac very good. Not many seats so we usually take it to go. Hip vibe. They have music playing and craft beers but haven't tried any. Most of staff is friendly but first time I was there the cashier seemed a little annoyed as i didn't know how to order so they need to be patient with new customers.

• Visited January 2013
East Islip, New York
“Cool Little Place”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Been here several times...my kids love the place. I like it compared to other places where you get Tacos and Burritos...but its not "to dye for" imo like my kids and there friends say..but its good. Place is very small they have a couple of tables in back during nicer weather. Be prepared to wait the line is long all the time...Parking is a nightmare..Main Street is always packed as is the back lot...but hey it is a village. Delivery is very good! Very large servings at decent prices!

• Visited December 2012