“Suprised”

Mango Tango
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Islip
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure what to expect, I remember when this establishment was “King Wok”, but must admit I was pleasantly supriced. The ambiance is quite elegant, service was a 10 and the food was great. I give this establishment five stars. I ordered the Fire Wok (lobster,tail, shrimps,scallops with lemon grass and fresh Thai lime leaves in coconut curry) other family members commented on how great the Four Seasons was (shrimps, chicken, beef and pork with veggies and spicy brown rice..Try it, You’ll like it.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I placed an order to pick up. Everything was ready the minute I arrived. I got home and we sat down to eat. Most of the food was very bland. A couple of noodle dishes and dumplings. The noodle salad had a bland red dressing. Maybe I will return for sushi. I hope it's good!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I had only drinks and appetizers with friends it was all very good. We shared several appetizers and each one was excellent.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, great cocktails, friendly staff. Loved the spring roll. The crunchy eel roll was wonderful. I would definitely return.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a to go with delivery. Great service food arrived hot. Everything was in the bag. The food was good. I would like to try this place and eat in. I would think it can only be better