“Very accommodating and helpful!”

Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Islandia
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed here recently and I can't thank Troy enough for his help during our check-in! I was so appreciative that he was able to help us find 2 adjoining rooms--it really helped to make our weekend visit to Long Island so much more pleasant. We have stayed here before, and the rooms are consistently clean and the staff is always friendly. I really like that the AC is great in the rooms and you are able to keep the temp at a personal comfort level. The food at breakfast was good and the kids enjoyed the cookies at night. The cleaning staff was extremely friendly towards my son!

Room Tip: We have found the rooms to be nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Love_Southern_NJ
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your response. I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Our goal is guest satisfaction and guest loyalty and it means so much when our guest enjoy their stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

As a mom with a C. P. I like the Hampton Inn for the on site laundry. I often do laundry after my husband and children are asleep. In this location you have to drive to a laundromat. This is also the only Hampton Inn location where I was not able to get a shower chair for my room. I booked this room through Price Line so I was told I could not stay one night and cancel the rest of my stay. I had to call Price Line who told me I could only check out now (10:30 at night with three small children) or keep the reservation for week. I did not feel we could do that as we are from out of town but I feel my independence has been compromised. Don't assume all Hampton Inn locations offer the same services.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you very much for your response. I am sorry if you were told at check in that we had no shower chair. I know that we did bring one to your room the next morning. Again I apologize and will make sure that person know all the amenities that we provide our guest. I am very glad that you did get your shower chair and that your wife was very happy about it. I also wanted to let you know that we do not have a guest laundry because we are not considered an extended stay property; we are not required to have guest laundry facilities. I do remember mentioning to you that we do have pick up service that is delivered the same day. I am sorry that you are not enjoying your stay here please let us know what we can do to improve your time with us.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Everything here was excellent. I went to Long island to visit my son with my 84 year old mother and 7 year old granddaughter. The room was clean, the location was awesome, and the morning breakfast had something for everyone. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed during our overnight stay. The hotel was clean, up-to-date and comfortable and the staff was very courteous and efficient. Our room was very spacious; Hampton makes great use of the space. I wish all Hamptons were as great as this one in Islandia!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank SarahKM58

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

It was very nice, everything, the room the bathroom. It smelled good, check out time was at noon which was great. The breakfast it was delicious, the environment at the cafeteria it was nice, everyone was just friendly. Kinda of expensive but it was really really great. I would recommend it.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were delighted with our rooms - they were clean, bright, tastefully decorated. Everyone in our party commented on how comfortable the beds were. The staff went out of their way to ensure that our rooms were all located near each other.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Hotel was very close to major highway arteries but not to close for walking to restaurants. Very clean, spacious and quiet rooms. Area near hotel had very foul garbage smells which could be smelt near hotel lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Islandia
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino
Holiday Inn Express Hauppauge
Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack
Hilton Garden Inn Stony Brook

Been to Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia? Share your experiences!