Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
Courtyard
Lakeland Inn(Bohemia)
$93
$110
All reviewslong islandfront deskroom was cleanstay there againeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastoff the highwayexcellent stayconvenient locationbusiness trippleasant stayup to dateplenty of parkingislip airportindoor poolbagelsnew york
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It is an amazing place to stay! We were in town for the holidays visiting family. Nadia at the front desk was a gem! Very helpful and very involved! The rooms were perfect and the lobby was very cozy!

Room Tip: The extra $$ for the King Study is well worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jocelyn N
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you very much for your response. I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Our goal is guest satisfaction and guest loyalty and it means so much when our guest enjoy their stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent service and location for a fair price. Appreciated the friendliness of the staff. Good layout of breakfast items. Room comfortable. Room furnishings very comfortable and modern. Location ideal for central Long Island.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The people who work there are incredibly friendly.
The rooms were nice and clean.
The complimentary breakfast was good. Free coffee and hot chocolate.
The pool area was nice, although the children were disappointed because the heater was broken and they were too cold to swim.
The lobby area is attractive.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sarstps72
Bruce E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had several plumbing problems in my room and an extremely long check-in (approximately an hour). The check out person promised a refund through the 100% satisfaction policy but 1.5 weeks later and I haven't heard anything or had a credit on my card so I'm guessing it wasn't remembered/written down. The staff are very friendly and apologetic but seemed completely overwhelmed (there was one desk lady and an elderly security guard / handyman / janitor on duty in a fully booked property in the NYC metro... not a recipe for success)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your response. I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Our goal is guest satisfaction and guest loyalty and it means so much when our guest enjoy their stay with us. It was great talking to you today. I understand that you were not at all happy with your stay here. I also understand that you booked through 3rd party and we actually did refund the night stay but unfortunately it went onto the 3rd party's credit card and they will need to reimburse you the amount you paid them. I also understand that you were trying to receive your reward points on a 3rd party reservation and this is what had taken a long time at check in. I do apologize for your experience and hope that you do give us another try.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Wife, daughter and I needed to stay for one night before Christmas to see family. The crib was already placed in my room as requested, hotel was pleasant, staff was pleasant and helpful. Would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family