All reviews long island front desk indoor pool new york marriott slots bartender jakes wedding bistro lie nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019

me and my wife went here on sat 3/16/19 and the valet parked and retrieved our brand new mustang, when we got home we noticed it was all scratched up and we called jakes and let them know what happened . they told me they filed a claim with claim services, which never happened and now they keep playing games when I call REBECCA at the front desk even told me that I was harassing them just by calling to try to get a manager to help me and they just hang up and play games. DO NOT GO HERE THEY LIE, AND THEY DONT RESPECT YOUR PROPERTY OR THINGS!!!!! MAKE SURE TO LET EVERY ONE WITH A NICE VEHICLE NOT TO TALE IT HERE BETTER YET DONT BOTHER WITH THIS PLACE COMPLETELY!!!!! I FOR ONE WILL NEVER GO BACK !!! WORST PLACE EVER!!!!

Room tip: go else where
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Not y
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I have never seen nor stayed in the hotel portion of this casino but I can say the casino is clean and the crowd is orderly. The slot machines however do not pay and when it does it is only on low bets. This is not a winning casino and will take all your money within seconds! There are winners sometimes to lure the public into thinking they pay but they are cheap and do not payout! You will end up losing and leaving disgusted. The place is small and parking is not the greatest. The lot is always full and most of the time you have to wait until someone leaves. I do not see any comps given as the larger casino's offer. I am staying away from this place. It's a shame all the casino's within NYC limits are terrible and the only option for a possible win or good comps is a 3-4 hr ride to Atlantic City. Save your money and if you have to gamble do it elsewhere!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RYOUNG505
Reviewed March 18, 2019

The parking lot is always full. There comps. are terrible and I really don't see big winners. Perhaps it's the location that far out it's easier for some people to drive to but always disappointing. There is a hotel within and they will comp that but for people who live in the area think they should comp. better to make it fair

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ro D
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Boring slot machines ,poker roulette and dice videos all have minimum bets to take more of your money Really can think of better uses for my money But everyone will check it at once for themselves

2  Thank joeN7773SL
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

We have lost over $5000 at Jake's 58 in 2 months. The games are all set to the lowest payout. It could be a really fun place if people at least won once in awhile. Instead everyone leaves there so angry and down so much money. Dont waste your time take the drive to Mohegan Sun where your odds of winning are so much better. Jake's needs to step their game up and start having some winners so that people will go back. So many people I talk to are so done with trying their luck here and wont ever go back including myself.

2  Thank Orlando S