“Lobster Heaven”

Jordan's Lobster Farm
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Island Park
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Jordan Lobster is a full service seafood restaurant with a retail store. We also have a clam bar and backyard bar which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day weather permitting.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had the most delicious lobster dinner at this very low-key restaurant. The wait staff is so friendly and very accommodating. My husband and I had dinner there on Friday and our server Tim was so fantastic, we didn't have to wait long for our 2 lb. lobsters. I recommend you sit outside because it makes it even more enjoyable. Too small inside and you feel a little cramped. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

They are the best - if you eat lobster in NYC and over pay, this is where they are getting it from. You can't go wrong. Catch it before the weather fades...and you can visit the beach nearby...

Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you want fresh lobster you must come to this place. There is lobster you can buy from the market place and they even will cook it for you at no extra charge. Just pick out the lobster size you want, pay for it and voila...in less than an hour you can take home a fully cooked lobster. It's my destination place to buy a wonderfully cooked lobster at wholesale prices not the restaurant prices that charge you for a bib, butter and service. What's great about this place is that you can order food from the outdoor counter such as soft shell crab sandwiches, fried clams, lobster bisques and my favorite....the "triple" 3 lobsters about 1 1/4 pound with corn on the cob, cole slaw and potato chips for $39.95 and get to eat it at their outdoor patio by the harbor. Great views and comfy picnic tables to enjoy your crustaceans. The best thing...no terrible wait service and no tips to pay out. Just a great place to hang and enjoy lots of choices of seafood at great prices. Don't tell too many people otherwise it'll get more expensive and I won't able to enjoy this secret of seafood paradise! Trust me...you'll be back!

1  Thank lejaceman
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I loved this place, and ate there often when I lived in the area. The best deal and best lobster in the area.

Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Love the simplicity of the menu, the freshness of the food. I drive evry summer there for 45 minutes just to enjoy a meal from there and seating outside makes everything better.