Angola Motel(Angola)
Quality Inn(Hamburg)
$121
$104
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2015

Very late on a Saturday night and I needed a room for the night..... so I stopped at The Lighthouse Inn. $90 bucks for a room, way over priced for a room that had furniture that was older than me (I'm 60+). Threadbare sheets and towels that you could read a newspaper through did nothing to make want to stop at The Lighthouse Inn again.....so I won't!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed July 31, 2015

Recently I called this Inn when looking for a reasonably priced hotel for my daughter to stay in as she drove to Cincinnati from Boston. All the hotels around Buffalo were pricey, and she was looking for something reasonable and clean. I found this Inn on-line and called. The proprietor kindly offered to hold a room for my daughter for an hour until she could get there to check in. Upon arrival, my daughter gratefully called me to say the room was clean and comfortable, and the price was in her budget. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Linda T
Reviewed July 21, 2015

WE drove through on our way back to Toronto and wished to just have a place to rest and sleep. This Inn was perfect. The price was right, as well. The lady at the reception counter was very authentic and turned out to the the owner and she as lovely. We got a small discount on account of our CAA membership. The room was clean but it was really out of date in terms of the furnishings. The room had a fridge and a microwave. The TV was large and worked well. The lighting was poor, but for a one night stop over, it fit the bill. The key point was the place was spotless. We were told of the nice sandy beach which was very close by and of two spots with nightlife. We really enjoyed our stay and felt the owners cared for this property. No breakfast but the owner, offered to have coffee made for us. This was a good spot as there are not many motels in the areas, charging a good rate. A plus for friendliness.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Not many motels in the area. Our water froz and husband was out of town working. We live about a mile away from the Lighthouse inn. They gave us a discount and they were very nice. This was our second choice angola motel tried to take advantage of our situation. But all worked out thanks lighthouse inn

• Stayed: March 2014