$99
$110
$119
Comfort Inn West(Rochester)
$80
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsroom was cleantarget storeforgot somethingla fitnesspancake makerthe usual fareparking lot isindoor poolstrong museuma great stayfree breakfastbed and pillowscheck in was easyvisit rochesterwould definitely stay here againone night staywould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2012

There are many parking lots, I didn't have to worry about it.
There is a swimming pool inside the building but I didn't use it. However, it was looking good, clean and private.
The lady at the front desk was very friendly.
The room was nice, clean, but I can hear the footstep from outside.
The bathroom was clean, bright. And there is a hair dryer in the bathroom.
Everything was good. Nothing special.
It was easy to go to the Strong hospital, just about 15 mins.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room next to the road which is I can hear the car at night. I would recommend to stay in the room on the parking lot side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
girlywifey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Just walked in for a room and boy was this a great change from where we stayed last night. Right off the bat, Daisy was very helpful and friendly. Rooms and services were above expectation.
The hotel is about half way between Rochester and the lake in a decent area. Lots of shopping within walking distance

• Stayed: September 2012
girlywifey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion with us and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Daisy is an absolute treasure and we are so lucky to have her!! We hope that you do choose to stay with us again while in the Irondequoit , NY area.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We recently stayed here for a night and were very pleased. I booked it the last minute through a deal on the hotels.com mobile app. Actually, as I was standing in the lobby waiting for the host to finish someone elses reservation, I found a last minute deal for 30% off and booked it online while in the lobby. Anyway, I got the suite with two full sized beds and a sofa bed. I was expecting 2 queen beds but the full beds were fine anyway. The room was VERY clean except for the tub that was stained and scratched up -- that didn't bother me though. The front desk person was very helpful and very friendly when I asked for more pillows then a little later on for sheets for the sofabed. In the morning, breakfast was standard -- cereal, pastry, eggs, sausage etc.

The fitness room is small with minimal equipment and the pool was only 3.5 ft. deep. They also have a hot tub by the pool too. The hotel's location is fine and I certainly didn't think it was in a questionable area like another reviewer said.

Overall it was all I was looking for when I needed a room for the night -- not too fancy, but clean and spacious.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
girlywifey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! All of our standard rooms and featured rooms have either one king or two queen size beds. I am sorry if you thought that they were full size but I can assure you that they were queen size beds. We are glad for your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you are a business traveler, this isn't the place if you need to get downtown. It's a 30 minute drive either down Goodman Street or roundabout on the free way. It's also in an area that if you are woman traveler you'd like to stay in side and not venture out. The room is fine, housekeeping is good, the receptionist tries hard and all of them are friendly. Breakfast is standard for these types of lodging. It's perfect if you have to bee in Irondequoit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
girlywifey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion. Unfortunately traffic down Goodman can sometimes take a liitle while with the traffic lights and it can seem more than the 2.7 mile drive down to Main Street that it is.
We have many families, sports teams, and business guests both male and female that enjoy having Macy's, Sears, IHOP and Target all literally next door to the hotel. I am sorry if you felt unsafe and would welcome further feedback at nicole.taft@pillarhotels.com

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for work purposes, and it was adequate. The room was large (although we had to air it out a bit). The office-reception staff were exceptionally nice. The breakfast was not super fancy, but there were yogurt, eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, bananas, apples, etc. and you could take-out coffee or tea. The area was just adjoining the lobby, easily accessible. There is a pool - the area was a bit dark, and we did not use it, and you could smell chlorine in the lobby. We got a reduced rate, for the event we were attending and working at. It would not have been worth the full price, though! But it is average for that area, and well-situated: close to shopping areas and restaurants, and right off of the highway, so quite convenient! Parking lot is OK, and felt quite safe.

Room Tip: Great place for the convenience....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We find that guests do love our breakfast including our signature cinnamon rolls. I am glad that you found the Guest Service Agents to be friendly. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and they are very knowledgable about the all of the area restaurants and shopping that we have close by.
We do hope that you do choose to stay with us again when you are in the Rochester area for business or pleasure.