Tripadvisor
Irondequoit
All reviews general hospital front desk waffles hockey team room was clean complimentary breakfast great place to stay shower head nice pool fridge and microwave cookies fitness center nice stay would stay again fresh fruit rochester seabreeze
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Excellent Hotel-We has a birthday party there and used the lobby, ate the breakfast, used the pool, stayed in a very large suite. Everyone was great!! Had a really good time and would definitely go back and suggest this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Check in and out was pleasant and quick. I am a Silver Status and was surprised I did not get two bottles of water at check in, however have written to Hilton in my review to ask if I am just confuse on that. I had asked at the desk and he said"No", but was nice and gae me a blottle beause they are like that;) Popcorn and cookies in the lobby. They ran out of cookies and heb tea;( I loved when one of the Hamptons I stayed had fresh fruit by the door around the clock. But, yes there was the 24 hr coffees and hot water for tea and chocolate. The room is a little old (finishes) but clean and good beds and linens.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Another family trip to Irondequoit included a stay at the Hampton Inn. Very friendly staff from front desk, cleaning, and breakfast folks. Breakfast was ok but enjoyed the new smoothies. Room was quiet and comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Even though we were there to bury our love one your staff and facility provided needed comfort to lift our spirits... planning a trip to Niagara Falls in June and definitely going to try my best to find another Hampton Inn

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We like to look to stay at the Hampton Inn because of the attention to details. This specific Hampton Inn does not have the same attention to detail as the others we have stayed at. Our room was abused. Breakfast was not replenished and staff seemed unable or disinterested in helping us with our concerns.

Was it terrible? No. But disappointing from a Hampton Inn perspective.