“Their ice cream is awesome!”

Cayuga Lake Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Interlaken
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are a family owned and operated business specializing in premium ice cream made on our premises. Our homemade ice cream is created using the finest ingredients available to us. We strive to use all natural products whenever possible. During the winter we are open by chance Monday-Thursday. Call ahead, or look for open flag or cars, & stop in! We can also try & make arrangements if you want to stop in to order a cake, etc, when we are not open. Just call
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I can't believe that I haven't written a review for them before now! I live in the Finger Lakes and stop in for a waffle cone anytime that I have a reason to be traveling route 89. Friendly staff, creative ice cream flavor concoctions, and did I mention that the ice cream is amazing! My all time favorite is the coffee heath flavor that they sometimes have in the rotation. However, on this particular occasion I had the coconut almond fudge flavor and my husband had the jittery snickers flavor (coffee ice cream with big chunks of snickers). They have both indoor seating as well as an outside deck with picnic tables. The staff there also are great Samaritans of the community doing things like raising money for relay for life and local animals shelters. Parking can be a little tricky when they are busy. They are located right in the middle of wine country, so if you are on the wine trail...take a break from the wine and stop in for a cone. Or you don't even have to take a break; they always seem to have some flavor of wine ice cream/sorbet made from local wines. They also offer food, but I can only speak to the ice cream.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The service is a bit slow, the flavors are great, quality seems very good, friendly staff, can sample any flavor you want to try, substantial serving sizes. Well worth a stop!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The ice cream was great, but the service was a bit slow. They were skimpy on the hot fudge, but the ice cream servings were giant.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

There is a wonderful selection and staff is happy to give you tastes to help you make your decision. Hope you are ready to eat it right away because their containers "to go" are very flimsy.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely fabulous flavors! This is a must stop. Sea salt Carmel is delicious. Nice place to stop while out for a drive!