“Outstanding!”
Review of Lucas Vineyards

Lucas Vineyards
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Love it! Say no more! Nautie, butterfly, iced Vidal, champaign, gotta have it on hand! Lucas has it all for any occation!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Visited several wineries on the day we stopped in at Lucas Vineyards. I was happy to find some dry wines at Lucas in a region dominated by wines with too much residual sugars for my taste. SO I was a happy taster. The view down toward the lake was nice and added to the whole ambience. But the servers were the best part. They were friendly, knowledgeable and went out of their way for us. We had our small dog with us and they insited we bring him in and then got him a bowl of water. I'm impressed :)

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

They were awesome. Loved the people, atmosphere, gift shop and the wine. My favorite vineyard by far

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place was highly recommend to us and sadly to me it was nothing to write home about. The wines didn't do it for my taste buds but I will say the staff was very nice, cool items for sale at the gift store. No restaurant on the property. If you enjoy wines on the sweet side this winery is for you. Very affordable wine tasting. They start you with five pours but if you want to taste other wines they are very accommodating.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have been going to Lucas Vineyards for the past 10 years and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is friendly and the wine is excellent. The view of Cayuga Lake from the tasting room is beautiful and they have a nice gift shop. We have always had very enjoyable experiences when we visit Lucas.

1  Thank Roxiemae1