“About as expected” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Screamen Eagle & Matt's Draft House

Screamen Eagle & Matt's Draft House
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Inlet
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Virginia Beach VA
“About as expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

First time at the Screamen Eagle, many times in Inlet in the past. Hey, I knew I wasn't in New York City and having been to this area of the Adirondacks for 50 year or more, I got just about what I expected. Nothing fancy here and with this being the adirondacks and all, I probably wouldn't have liked it if it was all fancy. Don't expect to be amazed by the food because it is just regular type food without a big selection. Prepare to be amazed by the huge numbers of beers they offer with over 50 on tap. I wasn't able to sample all of them of course which probably could encourage a repeat visit at some point.

Order your food and beverage at the bar. Grab your beverage and they bring the food to your table. I'd say we waited around 10-15 minutes for a cold sub but delivered by nice servers. This is all relaxed type of place so if you have hyperactive disorder this might not be your place. I loved it and it was cheap so if you need more than that, then have at it.

“Excellent Adirondack Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved our experience. Casual, good tasting pizza, lots to choose from, and for the Adirondacks, this was good pizza.

Buffalo, New York
“Great spot, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped into the Screamin Eagle for lunch. Pizza and wings were very good for the area. Nice view of the channel to 5th lake and a great selaction of beers on draft. This is a great place to stop for some good pizza and wings and to have a drink. Been going up to the Old Forge/Inlet area for 39 years. Can't beat it. My kids love it there and look forward to eating lunch or a dinner there at least one of the days we are in town.

Chittenango, New York
“No trip is complete without Screamen Eagle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We discovered Screamen Eagle on a stay "Up North" and have been going back ever since.We have been known to make the 1 hour 45 minute drive from our house just to eat there!My husband and I and our kids all love it .Love the garlic wings!!!!Love the Pizza!It has become a "must do" things for our family and no trip feels quite complete without eating there.

• Visited July 2013
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is one of our annual stops in Inlet, NY. They have delicious pizza. I love the honey mustard chicken wings! Finger licking good! And for dessert I have the most delicious Tiramasu you've ever had. Yum!

Visited July 2013