“Great Food!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is one of our annual stops in Inlet, NY. They have delicious pizza. I love the honey mustard chicken wings! Finger licking good! And for dessert I have the most delicious Tiramasu you've ever had. Yum!

Visited July 2013

Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Great selection of beers”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Screamen Eagle has a super selection of beers on tap. The bartender was knowledgable and made a great recommendation for me. My son & I ordered a plate of wings, which were plump and tasty. Some of the service is self-serve, which is fine. Prices are reasonable. On the evening, we attended, there was an excellent blues quartet entertaining the clientele. It made for an enjoyable evening.

• Visited July 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Amazing Pizza and Wings!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

First off, I have been coming here for years, every time I go to the ADK- I have to stop here to get pizza!! I don't know what it is about it, sauce? Its soo good I recommend this place to everyone and all!! Yes, you have to pay for the food at the counter, and serve yourself the plates, silverware, etc. BUT totally worth it!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Valerie M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food awful service!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

So we went here because my friend loves the wings when we got there we sat down figured out what we wanted to eat and then the owner (bar tender) had us come up to the bar and give him our order... He had no shoes on and was not friendly. So we waited for out drinks and food and then our food came out separately and we found out we had to get up and get our own drinks and silverware that was beyond me. Our waitress bairly spoke English and I watched her complain to her waitress friend about me because I didn't realize the drinks were in the other room. It was just all strange to me. Food was good way to much cheese on my salad though. Amazing brownie bites! But wouldn't recommend to anyone.

• Visited June 2013
Rochester, New York
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Love the Pesto Pizza, nothing like it anywhere else! Always great people and a family friendly environment.

Visited June 2013