“just perfect”
Review of Chrissy's Cafe - CLOSED

Chrissy's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Loved just coming in having a cup of coffee and a bite to eat chating with the girls the place is clean and so cute inside very warm and friendly staff the food is delish we eat there 5 days !!! Cant go wrong they also gave us info on the area and how to find places to shop where to find the best ice cream etc.. really nice people hard to find places like this with old time charm and really good food and free flowing COFFEE...

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful end to our family camping trip! Stopped in for breakfast and everything was ordered to perfection and beyond yummy! The pancakes were huge and fluffy, the eggs were perfect and the sausage, gravy and biscuits were delicious. Definitely some of the best breakfast at really terrific prices. Our waitress was beyond friendly. What a sweet little gem in a small town!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here while on a camping trip in the Adirondacks. The food was outstanding. I highly recommend the biscuits with sausage gravy. Not often found in the northern US. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Fin M
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I read some of the reviews from last year and I was ambivalent about trying Chrissy's, but we had a great breakfast last week on our way to the Wild Center in Tupper Lake. The eggs were perfect, as was the bacon, toast, etc. We had a very typical breakfast, so don't think gourmet here, but everything was really good, including the service and the decor. We stay at Indian Lake fairly often, and we will certainly come back to Chrissy's - we want to try lunch too!

1  Thank optix10
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I were in Indian lake recently and stopped in for lunch at the newest restaurant in town. The food was good and served quickly. The only problem was we did not get what we asked for. My wife asked for a egg sandwich and she got an omelet. The meat she asked for on the side was never delivered. My meal was just fries and what was supposed to be her ham on the side. We were charged for the omelet and an additional $2.75 for the ham that was supposed to come with her sandwich. The order was so screwed up we did not want to take the time to try and straighten it out. What we were served was tasty and hot. Service was good.
I would eat there again, maybe I'll get the next table over's order!
The only reason I give it an average rating is the multiple mistakes with our order.

1  Thank vaultcoach