“Did not like the food!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Willie's BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Willie's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Indian Lake, New York, United States
“Did not like the food!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was expecting top notch bar-b-q,but sadly it was horrible.I would never eat there again!!!I had the pulled pork and the meat was dry and the sauce was nothing special.The refrig and counters were also filthy.A turn-off!

• Visited September 2012

ny,ny
“authenitic southern bbq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

excellent southern style bbq, everything is packaged to go but you can eat right in front of the tiny little restaurant hut...delicious pulled pork served with corn and baked beans and cole slaw...i love it!!

Visited September 2012
Avon, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pulled Pork I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Willie's BBQ is a literal hole in the wall kind of place. Some outdoors seating available, one or two seats inside - but what they may lack in decor is more than made up for in quality of food! We asked what was good on the menu and without hesitation were told "pulled pork". It was quite honestly the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever eaten. We also ordered hush puppies and my husband went back for seconds - they were perfect. I'm planning our next vacation to the Adirondacks around Willie's BBQ - it was that good.

• Visited September 2012