“Best German butcher by far”
Review of Forest Pork Store

Forest Pork Store
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Have been coming here for years. Very friendly and the Best Quality Meats around.
Sauerbraten....simply the best.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I live locally and if I want great sausages I stop by here. Like my title says, it's not cheap but if you want that cut above then this a fine place to visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

My family used to go to the Ridgewood location for years since I was a little boy. Fast forward almost 50 years later the location they opened here is as I remember. Took me over 10 years to come here but we’ll with it. The only thing I miss is the little pig on the floor that I used to step on in Ridgewood. Desserts and chocolates are great. The meats are fabulous and the potato salad is scrumptious. Everything you could want or need in a German store. Staff still friendly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great shop with authentic German products,fresh pork products,and a friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Who would’ve thought the best Italian sausages come from a German store ,they are reall delicious, very meaty yet not dry. Their products are always fresh and service is great. I love the fresh pretzel rolls and the many types of bratwurst and sausages.