See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2018

They had really nice newly remodeled rooms. Last time i stayed here couple years ago rooms were average. Looks like they may have renovated rooms recently. Outside still looks old but rooms are nice and modern. Flat screen TV breakfast hot shower thats all i need. Staff is helpful and polite

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mahrukhsohail0
DENISH P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience! We appreciate your kind comments regarding our team and the cleanliness of the hotel.
We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Out of all the hotels I've stayed at this one takes the cake for the worst experience I've had. The upside is that it is located near restaurants and grocery stores but that's the best I can say about this place. The customer service was horrendous. The woman who waited on me was mean and had a terrible attitude. I was basically begging them to let me check-in early because there was a Blizzard and the roads were extremely treacherous. It was either I pay an extra $50 or I have to wait until 3pm, no exceptions. She was very unpleasant and just all around not a good person. Oh, and you'll have to pay a $100 deposit too so be prepared for that. I did pay the extra $50 and I'm very sorry I did. The room was like something out of the late 70's. I could tell that these rooms used to be very high quality, but now in 2018 they are very outdated and extremely run down. The carpets were less than acceptable, the bedding was old, dirty and the bed was very uncomfortable. The walls had old paneling like from the 70's. The bathroom was dirty and the shower did not work properly. The wi-fi did not work at all. I ended up having to use my cell data for the internet! Finally, to top it all off the room had a terrible musty smell to it. My experience was so bad I literally just up and left not even 2 hours later. Do not book here even if you are a trucker looking for a place to stay the night. I would not recommend this place to any person unless you want bad service, an uncomfortable bed, a shower that doesn't work and wi-fi that doesn't work. You will never see me at this place ever again, no matter what.

Room tip: bad hotel would not recommend
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Originally had a room that was not updated. After the first night, I told the manager how unhappy I was and he immediately moved me to an updated room. The new room was quite nice and I would stay here again.

Room tip: Get an updated or remodeled room!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Yodibuck
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank for your review we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I had very positive experience staying here. We had huge Jacuzzi tub in our room, Room smelled nice, Bed was clean and comfortable. Nice patio outside our room, Nice Tile floor looked really cleaned, Friendly Staff, They had really good coffee. Internet was good. Overall this is one of the best Rodeway Inn I’ve stayed at.

Room tip: Extra $20 for Jacuzzi was not bad
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nareshlpatel986
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Hello Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your response. We are happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

There is nothing bad I can say about this hotel RodewayInn. This is by far the best and only RodewayInn to stay if you are in Long Island area. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is super clean and beds are comfortable. We stayed here for 3 nights. This is something perfect place to stay when you with family. We will be back soon next spring.

Room tip: Ask for newly renovated rooms
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank harryp1997
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Hello harryp565,

Thank you so much for staying at Rodeway Inn Huntington Station. It is always great to read a guest has thoroughly enjoyed our hotel. Our goal is to provide an outstanding experience, and we appreciate you letting us know we are succeeding! Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting your stay again soon.

Regards,