See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Its a very good location .. i was travelling to long island and got stranded in bad weather... wonderful saviour at the rodeway inn... got a room for the day... very good staff . Friendly and helpful...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Greetings Gaurang P,

We love when we have the opportunity to welcome our guests and are delighted to have been your choice of accommodation. Your appreciation of our Rodeway inn Huntington welcome is a total delight for us all and we thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful review. We are also grateful your thoughtful comments regarding the location and how friendly our staff was, We will be reviewing to ensure that this wonderful service remains the same as prized benefit for our valued guests. Thank you again, we look forward to your next visit!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Had a chance to stay there for one night. I have been staying in hotels for 18 years for business and family reasons. This place by far is the worst place ever.
About my experience,
Management had no idea of customer service. Bathroom was broken. Bad Sheets were dirty and half of stuff inside the room including microwave and fridge was left dirty from previous guest and when I called to complain, instead of trying to fix the issues, he said you get what you pay far. I guess he meant by saying that his prices were lower then any other hotel in the area.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone atall.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Hello Dear Sunny2143,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will use your feedback to make improvements to ensure a better stay for future guests.

Sincerely
Management
Rodeway Inn

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We had a room on the second floor . Room smelled fresh and clean. Great staff and very convenient location near supermarket and food restaurant near walking distance. I would highly recommend this inn.

Room tip: Ask for a renovated rooms on second floor. Nice jacuzzi whirlpool tub
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Dear kyle,

Manger
Rodeway Inn

Reviewed November 20, 2017

This is my favorite Inn. You get what your paying for and the have an app which makes it more convenient. When you sign up to be a member you get point and if you rather a number of point you get a free room.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with Rodeway Inn Hotel Huntington New York. This makes me happy to hear that your experience was truly memorable. Whether its for future business trips or some leisure time, we invite you back for another stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

The room was so old and depressing! One light in the ceiling - no bedside lamps, dirty worn rug, the tv was not even a flat screen, drapery falling off it's rod, cheap pillows. For the high price they charged, it was def not worth it!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DENISH P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your stay. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than perfect. We receive many high ratings and positive feedback about our staff, room cleanliness, and various breakfast options. I understand that we were unable to exceed your expectations during your stay and I would like to speak with you personally so that I may correct the issues you faced.

Our goal is to create an exceptional experience for each guest, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of serving you once again in the future.

Sincerely