See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I had a 14 hour day of driving I just completed and I get to this hotel when I booked it it was over 150 for the night. The man at the counter was fine no issues with him. but when I get to my supposedly top end room im appalled dirty worn out carpet. plug outlets worn out and cant plug in anything and have it stay. the remote for the TV wouldn't even control the volume. also the bathroom had improperly installed fixtures ya the tub was big but not very nice or clean needs lots of TLC. my door looked as if it had been kicked in a time or 3 and all this this for a ridiculous price. go down to the Abbey its just as good and cheaper. my biggest complaint is only 2 pillows??? Really.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank hydrostaticman
DENISH P, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Rodeway Inn. I apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.

I will inform house keeping department about your concerns you addressed in your review and make sure that in your next visit you have no such complains again.

Thank you once again for choosing Rodeway Inn as your hotel stay in NY.

Mihir J Sangani
Management
Rodeway Inn
Huntington Stn,
NY - 11746
Tel: 631-421-3900

Reviewed October 11, 2016

As soon as My friend and I pulled up I knew we made a mistake. This place was under construction and not only did it show but at MIDNIGHT my friend and I were awoken from a dead sleep to music and what sounded like furniture being moved around for at least 40 minutes!!!!!! Then this place was in serious need of a renovation the tub was so old and dirty that I was not comfortable showering there. I seriously thought I was going to get some kind of diease staying there. Thank God it was only one night!!! I would avoid this place like the plague!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Timber1932
Reviewed September 30, 2016

A no frills, down-to-earth motel that was ideal for our needs during a music-related trip to the US. On the main highway with a King Kullen supermarket right opposite that should cover anyone's requirements. Room was clean. Breakfast was ok & kept us quiet until lunchtime. Staff were friendly & helpful. Watch out for tree sap falling on your car if you park behind under the trees.....it's hard to clean off!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary S
497nencya, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Dear Gary S,

Denish Patel
Rodeway Inn - Huntington Station
631-421-3900

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Horrible non English thieves at the desk mold and scum in in the room walked In and walked out and front desk manager refused to refund me had to call credit card then low and behold my credit information was stolen and used in New York this was the only place I used it

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank bluescpl
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

As soon as I stepped in the room (non smoking) it smelled of stale cigarettes and rotten cheese. It was dirty. There were holes in the wall. The bed had stains and the walls had stains. There were bare wires hanging out of the wall where the outlet was. The smoke detector had been removed. There was only one light bulb in the 4 light fixture. The air conditioner looks like it hadn't been cleaned in years not to mention the missing panel for the knobs of the air conditioner. The bathtub had mold in the corners. I've been in hotels that have wear and tear and that's understandable but this was straight up neglect. The only positive was the new mini fridge in the room that still had the plastic and tape on it. There was no way my family could stay here. We decided to leave and find another place that wasn't a danger to our health.

Date of stay: June 2016