Rodeway Inn
$119
$124
$115
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was in town from another state. I had booked one night back at the end of May 2012. The staff was friendly enough. But the rooms was terrible. It smell of smoke in the room was overwhelming that I had to go out and buy and air freshener. The shower did not have a stopper on it. The next morning for breakfast, by the time I walked over at 7am there was nothing left out beside a small waffle, cereal but no milk and lots of syrup packets. All I will say is I will never go there again. Even if they offered me a week free to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ameuc
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Hookers and homeless. My husband and I stayed here and we couldn't believe it. Our room was awful. It smelled terrible. It said non smoking on the door but the front desk said it was a smoking room. We wanted no smoking but it was the only one they had left. They left the glass door open all day and the air conditioner on to clear it out. The door being open let flys in. We didn't dare shower or bathe. The bathroom was not clean. We touched as little as possible. We paid $79.00. We've had much better rooms for less money. We slept alright but it was disgusting. The microwave was filthy and smelled . I went to the front desk and told them. They sent someone in and she slapped a rag around in it and when she left it was still filthy. She didn't even try to clean it. The whole room was filthy everywhere. I had read reviews somewhere elso and they weren't this bad. It was really bad.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ginn B
Reviewed September 22, 2012

my brother and his father and i went to this hotel and we looked out of the door and saw a guy with a hooker it was very strange but the family reunion and everything was a ok a very good choice if you like prostitutes and hookers walking around with other men.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here overnight because it was close to an event we attended. We checked in to 3 rooms. All had issues. One smelled so bad that we had to move to a new room. Jet tubs were not working. I killed 2 cockroaches in my room. The rooms were $70 each for the night. I knew I wasn't going to a great hotel but this was way worse than I expected. I've been to cheap hotels before but the roaches were a new low. I will not be going back again, ever!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed September 14, 2012

the huntington country inn was a total nightmare. we were trying to get into the room when we saw a roach run down the wall in the hall way. we entered the room and they were everywhere, on the walls the floor the lampshades. the tub looked like it wasent cleaned in about a year. so please never stay at this place...ps we left and never stayed....

Room Tip: dont even bother with this place
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family