“Great Indian dishes!!!”
Review of Masalah Grill

Masalah Grill
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I heard from my friend about this restaurant, so I tried this place with my family. It was unexpectedly awesome. The dishes we had were curries with garlic naans. All of them were simply amazing. All of my family were happy with the dishes. We will go back to this place.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Come here all the time and never disappointed. The quality of their food and the friendliness of the owners and staff is top notch! The flavors in the food are so delicious and so complex, the best around and beyond! Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is across from the mall. It is very small and simple with about 6 tables for dining. The menu is not elaborate but the food is fantastic. This has become my go to Indian restaurant in Suffolk. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

First, do not have any expectations. There are 2 tables for 2, 3 tables for 4. They have sit down, table service. The service is adequate but rudimentary. We had a chicken samosa (must have been frozen previously). The outside was crispy, not oily--but the inside was flavorless. The palak paneer was a mediocre yawn. The only redeeming feature was the lamb eggplant that was flavorful. Even then only a 4/10. With all of the available restaurants in the area, you can do better.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This is a new small restaurant which I tried last weekend. It's a very small "mom and pop" type restaurant. So, don't expect waiters/waitresses and fancy tables with fine china, etc. More importantly, food was excellent.

I had beef jalfrezy and my nephew had chicken tikka. Nice portions. Flavor was really great. Beef samosas were delish and served with 3 dipping sauces. We are definitely coming back. A small nice find for Indian food.

Date of visit: August 2017